VFP Support and Maintenance
There might be a point in your business where your business will be ready to replace the FoxPro application with a new platform. But this might not be the correct time right now! There are many other priorities as well but your important FoxPro system might have to continue to adapt and support your business. Cyber Space is not only the leader of Visual FoxPro migration requirement but we also support the continuous working of the present FoxPro system via a dedicated FoxPro team.
There is no doubt that VFP has been a powerful development platform for many years. In 2007, Microsoft choose this system for retirement and they decided not to expose the underlying code to the open-source world. To take all the new challenges related to the FoxPro platform, we are here to offer you FoxPro enhancement and support services.
Process of Client Engagement
• Proper understanding of the business function the application is going to perform.
• Understanding how users are going to interact with the systems.
• Analyzing the legacy code for an understanding of development methodology and structure.
• Reviewing the list of known bugs and creating a plan for a project to fix the errors and run tests.
• Getting knowledge of administrative functions presents inside the application.
• Reviewing the list of desired enhancements and creating a project plan for implementing testing and deployment.
Methodology of Delivery
• A dedicated team of developers will be supporting the existing FoxPro system.
• US-based developers for supporting and enhancing existing FoxPro applications.
• International developers on-demand to fulfill the needs.
• Engagement depending on the project for completing specific functionality within the application.
Migration To Cloud For Your FoxPro Application
Are you finding a way to move your FoxPro desktop-based application to the cloud? You are at the right place because Cyber Space has virtualization support services for this. This is not about the conversion, migration, or bring a 3rd party tool for replacement. Instead, we are going to suggest you virtualize it and provide you a properly tuned VFP application for extended product life with a modern setting and UI. This will be your best option to extend the life of your VFP system.
Migration of Classic ASP to ASP.NET
Looking to build well-architected and robust software for your business? If yes, then Classic ASP to ASP.NET Migration is the right choice. It is important to note that the legacy ASP application was built with a VBScript interface along with the backend Access database. For your information, Microsoft has redirected the efforts away from the VB/ASP/Access to SQL and ASP.NET.
To adapt to your evolving business needs, an organization needs thorough redesign and development. If you are planning to update your current legacy ASP-based application, then the only viable option for you is to migrate the ASP to AS.NET. The Cyber Space’s ASP Migration process will be offering you instant results with an advanced skill set and proper methodology.
Key Benefits of Using .NET Framework
The applications that are shifted from ASP to ASP.Net have shown a boost in scalability, performance, and reliability. Most of the legacy ASP functionality will co-exist with ASP.NET. This will help you in making a gradual transition from one to another framework without losing the functionality of an application.
Transition to ASP.NET will be offering you:
• Improved scalability and reliability along with 3 times more performance gain.
• X-copy deployment of components and pages.
• Presence of built-in cross-browser compatibility with rich server-side controls, Microsoft Visual Studio ®, configuration options, and designer support.
• Enhanced state-managed features.
• Content-code separation and new caching features.
Legacy Application Improvement in ASP.NET
During the migration of ASP to ASP.NET, both applications can exist on the same server. The .NET framework will support multiple object-oriented and scripting languages of programming that include Perl, C#, and Visual Basic. The Cyber Space ASP migration team is fully aware of the technologies and has an in-depth understanding of the .NET and legacy ASP syntax. We have a good track record of providing fast and smooth transitions.
Migration of ASP to ASP.NET Guaranteed!
• Highly professional and experienced team in ASP/VB/Access along with the Visual Studio, ASP.NET, SQL Server, and the .NET framework.
• Cyber Space guarantee’s reliability, performance, scalability of your Windows/Web application.
• The long list of clients who have hired us for developed applications in the .NET framework using SQL, Access, Oracle, and Visual Studio.
• Cyber Space is working as Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.